The DAX FIFTY50 Carbon Fiber Hardhat is a full brim, carbon fiber reinforced resin hard hat offering a 6 point suspension system for superior comfort and impact protection. It features an innovative synthetic leather comfort dome and an over-sized ratcheting fitment dial that makes adjustment easy even while wearing gloves.
A Carbon Fiber reinforced resin shell provides superior structural rigidity.
- Brim grip, exclusive design provides a secure feel
- Perforated synthetic leather comfort dome with molded EVA foam insert for additional shock absorbing protection to the top of head
- Oversized ratcheting fitment dial to adjust size, easy to grip and use with gloves on
- Meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 requirements for Type 1, Class C.
- Moisture-wicking foam backed microfiber liner reduces sweat build-up
- 6 point suspension system for a secure, comfortable fit
- Triple reinforced crown for superior impact protection
- The Carbon Fiber Hardhat Weighs in at an average 315 grams without suspension system. With suspension it weighs on an average of 460 grams.
- Please note all DAX FIFTY50 Hard Hats use a special composite material to create the helmet’s front color. This process requires three panels and will show a subtle seam following the helmet’s contour to the brim grip. This is done by design and is not a flaw in the hard hat.